CUT OFF RISKS BY GETTING AN INSURANCE COVER
At Credit Bank, we understand that life is full of risks. That is why we have developed a wide range of insurance solutions in partnership with various insurance companies that will keep these risks at bay giving you the peace of mind to live your life and run your business with confidence. Better yet, take away the burden of lumpsum payments with Insurance Premium Financing.
Credit Bank provides cover against risk to all types of vehicles including
- Private vehicles
- Commercial vehicles including but not limited to lorries, vans, pickups, school buses, cranes, ambulances, tractors, excavators etc.
- Public Service Vehicles (PSV’s) such as matatus, taxis, private hire etc
The insurance will protect your vehicle against accidental:
- Damage including collusion
- Theft to the vehicle
- Third party liabilities
The pricing of the cover is dependent on the type of motor vehicle to be covered and the liability sought on the cover. View Terms
Property Insurance is a comprehensive insurance that covers the property insured against any accidental and unforeseen loss or damage.
Credit Bank offers this insurance cover with a wide range of unique benefits depending on your needs. The following policies are available under this class;
- Fire and Allied Perils – Covers the loss or damage to the property insured as a result of accidental fire, lightning and explosion (of gas cylinders, earthquake, malicious damage, floods, riot and strike etc.).
- Burglary Policy – Covers the loss or damage to the property insured following forcible entry into/exit from the premises mentioned in the policy including holdup. It also covers the loss or damage to the premises as a result of the burglary.
- Cash in Transit/Goods in Transit – This cover provides compensation to owners of goods for loss or damage to goods in transit by means of fire, overturning and accidental means. It includes temporary parking overnight and stop-over by conveyances in which goods are being carried. This cover is suitable for your business especially if it involves moving goods from one location to another as well as transporters of goods on behalf of other parties
- Home Insurance – This is a domestic package for home owners and tenants covering the private residence/dwelling in any of the following – building, contents, domestic workers, all risks and third-party liability cover etc.
- All Risks – This cover is best for items that are portable such as laptops, mobile phones etc and covers the insured property against all risks.
- Work Injury Benefit Act (WIBA)