Power Kids Account
The Power Kids Account is the first step to imparting financial knowledge to your child early. When you teach your kids about managing money, and how to save, you’re helping them develop good financial habits that can last a lifetime. With the Power Kids, there are no fees and charges to eat into their hard earned ‘pocket’ money plus we’ll pay interest on it to help it grow faster.
The Power Kids Account is a savings account for children below the age of 18 years.
- Minimum opening balance of Kshs. 1,000
- Minimum operating balance of Kshs. 1,000
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No charges on the account
- Free bankers cheque for school fees per quarter
- Free internal standing order
- Free incoming EFTs (Electronic Fund Transfer) and incoming RGTS (Real Time Gross Settlement)
- Attractive interest rates for balances above Kshs. 5000
- School fees loans of up to 80%of the deposit payable in 10 months, subject to terms and conditions