Personal Accident Cover Terms
The cover is subject to the following EXCLUSIONS:
The company shall not be liable for Death, injury or disablement from: –
- Service/duty with armed forces
- Intentional self injury, insanity, suicide or influence of drugs or alcohol
- Medical or surgical treatment unless necessitated by accident covered within this policy.
- Mountaineering (using guides and ropes), Winter sport, Big Game shooting, riding or driving in any kind of race
- Aviation other than as a fare paying passenger in an aircraft operated by a regular airline or charter service
- Any consequence of War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power, provoked assault or Civil commotion or insured taking part in any riots or strikes.
- Childbirth or pregnancy, miscarriage and abortion.
- The policy also does not cover any accident of any nature caused directly or indirectly by nuclear fuel, nuclear waste, radioactivity, ionizing radiations, nuclear weapons etc
- Bacterial, viral, fungal infection other than infection occurring as a consequence of an accident.
- Any pre-existing and/or recurring illness, condition, physical defect or mental infirmity.
- Elective or cosmetic surgery and associated treatment.
- Suffering from any sickness, disease or infirmity not resulting from accidental bodily injury.
- Directly or indirectly caused by, arising out of, or in connection with any act of terrorism.