Putting financial solutions within your reach has always been our way of operating. Traditionally, the banking industry was seen as an ivory tower, a place for the special few. Ever since our establishment in 1986, we have challenged this narrative to make banking accessible to our customers wherever they are. Since our rebranding in 2010, we have tried to push the envelope further and put financial solutions in your hand. It has been our long-term strategy.
In 2012, we launched our first mobile banking solution. In the course of 8 years or so, the mobile banking application has grown tremendously to literally having a bank at the palm of your hand. Our third launch in 2020 coincided with the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic. The timing has never been more critical to aid with curbing physical interactions that increase the risk of spreading the virus. Ours was however, simply giving you an all-round online banking solution at the palm of your hand.
We named it CB Konnect, simply because we gave you the power to connect with your bank and finances at any time and any place. It comes in two flavors, USSD, and a mobile application. Challenges of accessing the internet are present especially in remote areas as well as limited access to handsets that offer internet access. USSD is meant to bridge this gap so that our solution is available to everyone with a handset. This, however, does not mean that one is limited to what they can do. You can be able to access CB Konnect at any time by dialing *699#.
CB Konnect is also available on Google’s Play Store as well as Apple’s Appstore. If your handset is a smartphone, then CB Konnect is available to you via these channels as a mobile banking application. Whether it is a business account or personal account, we offer you access to mobile banking services for your account (this has to be in line with your account’s operating mandate).
Features of Our Mobile Banking Application
CB Konnect offers you the complete banking experience at the palm of your hand. Some of the top features available on CB Konnect include:
- PesaLink – CB Konnect is connected to PesaLink, allowing you to send funds to other bank accounts with PesaLink. This is settled instantly. Send money via PesaLink
- Bill Payments – you can pay various bills on CB Konnect, including utility bills, school fees, airtime, and so much more
- Opening an e-Wallet Account – this feature allows you to have a separate wallet from your account to carry out transactions as you wish
- Access to Loans – based on your transaction history, you can have instant access to loans amounting to up KES 50,000, even with an eWallet Account.
- Lipa na M-pesa – you no longer have to transfer funds to your M-pesa first, this feature allows you to pay your bills to a Buy Goods Number or PayBill Number instantly.
- Salary Advance – this feature is available to clients who have their salary accounts with us and allows you to access advance funds instantly.
- Insurance Services – you can now request insurance covers directly from CB Konnect
- Konnect Debit and Konnect Prepaid Card Management includes topping up your card with funds on the go.
- Account Alerts – this feature gives you instant transaction alerts on your account.
You can enjoy these services and more by opening an account with us. If you are feeling stuck on which account to choose, do not hesitate to contact us for guidance on that or visit our banking solutions for you or your business for more information.
Remember, you can transfer funds to any Credit Bank Account through M-Pesa PayBill number 972700 (use the account number as the account name).
CB Konnect. Day to Day Banking with Convenience. Day to Day Access with Confidence.